The SCARF model is a thinking tool that makes you aware of the factors that are important to get all employees to perform. Commitment is built throughout the organization by constantly honing your emotional capital. How do you make sure you're on the right track?
- Status - how do I rank in the organization, do I feel that I can contribute?
- Certainty - creates security. Unclearness and change creates the opposite
- Autonomy - is about individual independence and control
- Relations - a context in which I experience community and trust
- Fairness - balance is created through the experience of being treated fairly